Sunday 17 May 2020

What to avoid in order to stay well


What to avoid in order to stay well




It's important that you know what to avoid if you want to stay well. For the past couple of months, the whole world is told to be afraid of COVID-19, that it's a virus that could kill millions. So, in order to avoid catching COVID-19 we must self-isolate. There is too much to say about this, so all I can suggest is to go to my other blog at: alternativehealthadvice.blogspot.com to learn more.

I really appreciate all my Russian viewers. Now that I know I have Russian readers, I'll post more here. Russians are close to my heart as I worked in Russia for about 9 years in Moscow. So, I know the people and the culture well.

The reason why I have Russians going to my site are for two reasons:

1 that blogspot tells me what countries readers are from (that was a no-brainer)

2 that using Yandex search engine, and typing in 'how to heal yourself online' comes up on Page 1, whereas on Google it's not found anywhere near the top search results. I find that Yandex is trustworthy, as it provides what people are searching for and not to satisfy 'political correctness.' So, thanks again my Russian friends!

До свидания



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Receive Healing from the Comfort of Your Own Home

  Do you need healing from a disease, condition or emotional problem? Is finding someone who can show you how to heal naturally difficult fa...