Thursday 7 June 2018

Why All This Confusion

Why All This Confusion



Not long ago, a client of mine asked me, “Craig, I'm so confused. What you told me is different than what I read. I don't know what to believe.”

Polly was a client of mine whom I visited a couple of times before. When she told me this, I took the time to explain to her why there is all the confusion when it comes to health. “Polly, I understand what you are saying and there is a reason for this. For one thing, they want you to be confused so you will give up in frustration and listen to everything that the doctors tell you. For example, you will read one year that coffee is good for you and the next year that it's not. Another reason for this confusion is that the medical profession makes money from people who are sick. If people aren't sick they will not make money.”

I happened to have a DVD of a seminar that Dr. Michael Klaper gave; he talked about why processed foods, meat and dairy products are bad for you. We had watched this on her TV and she got a better understanding of why they say the things that they do.

Polly, being a retired nurse was impressed that a medical doctor said this. So, if you haven't seen a doctor talk about alternative healing, I highly recommend it. If you are a practitioner, I recommed that you have a DVD or a film on your computer that you can show your clients.

As it turned out, Polly really understood the corruption in the medical field. On another visit to her home we went out to buy a juicer so she can have fresh vegetable and fruit juice to help her recovery to health.

You can learn more about Dr Michael Klaper at: www.doctorklaper.com where you can also buy his videos.

If you would like to see a video of Dr Klaper speaking on nutrition, check out the video below. Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Receive Healing from the Comfort of Your Own Home

  Do you need healing from a disease, condition or emotional problem? Is finding someone who can show you how to heal naturally difficult fa...